Built in 1814, for the British Fisheries Society and with advice from Thomas Telford.
The pier is now owned, maintained and managed by the Tobermory Fishermen's Association.

The Fishermans Pier is accessed via the
Fairway and provides alongside berthing for local fishing Boats, and by arrangement with the Fishermen's Association for other boats and visiting fishing vessels.
The main berthing face is to the south but in emergencies and for maintenance boats occasionally berth on the north face.

Fish, shellfish and cargo landing by arrangement.
Water and Electricity is available to members and visitors hiring a berth on the pier.

The Fishermen's Pier dries at low water.
This is a working pier, pedestrians visit at their own risk.

fishermans pier
© Copyright 2018 Tobermory Harbour AssociationSite funded by, The THA and The Crown Estate | Web Design By Toolkit Websites